908-818-9321 / PaulKaiser2@gmail.com / Linkedin Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/paulkaiser1
A digital marketing evangelist and professional, experienced in relationship marketing, multi-channel marketing, and strategic planning for the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. Accomplished at creating, building, and executing integrated marketing programs. As an active marketer, I have a solid understanding of using targeted channels to grow/and engage online communities.
“Paul’s knowledge and experience in social, mobile, relationship marketing and web based programs give him the edge to be fresh and keep us ahead of other brands.” – LinkedIn testimonial. See more at www.linkedin.com/in/paulkaiser1/
Digital & Multichannel Marketing Qualifications
|· Lead and Drive Digital Marketing for brands
· CRM/DB marketing for customers
· Define KPI’s & campaign goals
· Media planning and SEO experience
· Strong analytics analysis
· Content strategy across platforms
|· Experienced in legal reviews
· Multichannel marketing and strategy
· Operations and project management skills
· Strong agency communications
· Social media, mobile and email marketing
· Management and mentorship experience
- Experienced in overseeing CRM programs for consumers and professionals – email and SMS messaging, direct mail, database management, inbound call center and segmentation strategies.
- Build community, loyalty and adherence through innovative customer engagement practices.
- Drive the right segments via SEM, display advertising, content marketing, social/community marketing, mobile marketing, and email.
- Example: Increased leads by 25% through the creation of a digital marketing program which included: rebranded website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and a Blog.
- Brand and unbranded marketing experience
- Define and track metrics to assess effectiveness of marketing programs.
- For example, increased registrations by 10% through A/B testing home landing page strategy.
- Leadership development and people manager – experienced in managing teams.
Rutgers University – 1996
Rutgers University – BA in History – New Brunswick, NJ
Rutgers Masters Program – Mini-MBA Digital Marketing 2014
Novo Nordisk – Plainsboro, NJ Associate Director, Multi-channel Marketing
March 2016 – November 2016
- Oversee a comprehensive diabetes relationship management program with Cornerstones4Care.com, providing a multi-channel approach to our patients.
- Manage team responsible for patient RM marketing programs – general market and multicultural.
Novo Nordisk – Plainsboro, NJ Sr. Manager, Patient Engagement – Digital Platforms
2015 – February 2016
- Responsible for patient RM marketing programs, digital strategy and platform migration.
- Maintain digital platforms for patient engagement and brand/unbranded messaging.
ICC, an FCBHealth Company – Parsippany, NJ Director, Engagement Strategy
June 2014 – June 2015
- Leader and key contributor to engagement and customer experience planning for clients.
- Performs channel, device and data analysis across: paid, earned and owned media; desktop, mobile, social media platforms; and relationship/activation marketing initiatives.
Novartis Pharmaceuticals, East Hanover, NJ – Digital Marketing Consultant/Strategist
2012 – 2014
- Developed award winning viral program “Skyhook Challenge with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar”.
- Launched first branded Facebook page – received 3,000 likes in 2 weeks.
Shire Pharmaceuticals, Chesterbrook, PA – Digital Marketing Consultant
- Provided analytics and analysis to brand teams on large multi-channel programs that included patient and physician digital tactics and then provide optimization plan to client.
Regan Campbell Ward – IPG Company – New York, NY VP, Digital Account Group Supervisor
2009 – 2011
- Supervised top digital accounts, providing strategy and tactical planning for brands.
Temel Inc – Boonton, NJ Senior Account Director – Digital Strategy
2005 – 2008
- Managed existing client needs for intricate Customer Relationship Marketing programs, plus led new business pitches.
HealthSTAR Communications – Woodbridge, NJ VP, Interactive Division
1992 – 2005
- Created digital division at this agency, generating revenue YOY.
Associations & Community:
Active blogger and community builder – www.DigitalIntervention.com
Boy Scout Leader. Attend CES, SXSW, Digital Innovation Summit, and other conferences.
Speaker and panelist at The Pharma Multi-channel Marketing Strategies in Philadelphia.
BMA-NJ Digital Marketing Event: Multi-Screen Marketing and Pharma
Speaking engagement on Multi-channel Marketing in Philadelphia – click here for PPT
Traditional Resume for Paul Kaiser below or Download here >>> Paul Kaiser Resume np 020317