Labeled “Six Appeal,” the new Samsung S6 is shaping up to be the phone to beat in 2015. There are a lot of rumors and speculation surrounding the Galaxy S6, so we’ve put together a quick list of details on what to expect from Samsung’s next Galaxy.
- Releasing in March/April 2015
- Latest update: Expect a full metal uni-body this time around.
- There will be a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with a curved display.
- Wireless charging
- Galaxy S6 will come with a QHD 1440 x 2560 display. Super AMOLED displays.
- Camera – It’s looking to be a 20MP snapper. Holy crap!
- Galaxy S6 will feature a 2600mAh pack
- Lollipop 5.0 Operatings system
- Exynos 7420 processor
- MicroSD card up to 128gb
- Internal memory: 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Expect a lot less bloatware this time around
- Cost: Samsung Galaxy S6 32 GB: €749 (around £560, $855, AU$1100)
“Six Appeal” which is expected to debut at the Mobile World Congress trade show on Sunday, will excite and delight.