Smartphone Fireworks Photo Tips
Smartphone cameras have improved greatly in the past couple years. But low-light photography still remains a weak point for most smartphone cameras.
This Fourth of July get the best fireworks photos with your iPhone or Android smartphone. Always test before photographing the big moment.
- Keep the Flash Off– this does nothing for outdoor shots
- Keep the HDR Setting Off for the Fireworks
- Use Auto-ISO, but if you want to adjust set it to 400 or 800
- Use a Night Camera App for Android or iPhone
- Take Advantage of the Burst Mode – your guaranteed a good shot
- Keep Steady and avoid digital zoom