Well below are all the rumors for the iPhone captured all in one area. Who knows which of them is true. The one item missing of course, is Steve Jobs. This of course could be the first event he misses. I already feel the void. As much as I am confident in the leadership at Apple you can’t help but feel the missing component from Apple – Steve Jobs. Long live Apple technology and marketing.
- The phone will be called the iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S.
- It likely will cost $200 with a 2-year wireless service contract from AT&T or Verizon.
- The iPhone may come to Sprint, too. (But not T-Mobile.
- It will be “skinnier, shorter and wider” than before
- PC World (irony note) expects the faster iPad processor to squeeze its way into the iPhone.
- The phone will have a “teardrop” back, meaning it’s fatter at the top than the bottom,
- It may have a “world mode” meaning it could transition onto other cell networks easily.
- It will have an 8 megapixel rear camera
- It may employ new voice-recognition features, since the e-mail Apple sent to journalists: “Let’s talk iPhone.” Voice-recognition. Get it?
- It’s possible Apple will unveil not one — but TWO iPhones.
- If so, the second likely will be cheaper and will have less storage capacity.
- Based on Apple’s past iPhone release patterns, the phone (or phones) will likely go on sale later this month (most bloggers predict mid-October)